NEED A REPAIR?
Our online Return Authorization service is only available for current models.
All repairs, replacements, and refunds will be determined by Custom Bow Equipment. An RMA approval does not guarantee that the product is covered under warranty. In the event the item is not covered under warranty, we will contact you with a quoted repair service. If you do not want to pay for the repair, it is your responsibility to pay for return shipping. Returned product not paid for within 30 days will be discarded.
- If your CBE product needs to be repaired and found to be a manufacturer defect, we will repair the product at no charge.
- If the product is found not to be a manufacture defect, charges will be applied.
- Turnaround time for repairs is estimated to take 10-15 business days once your product is received into our facility.
(Please be aware any repairs sent in July through November may take longer. We do not offer expedited repair services.)
- A notification email will be sent to you when the item is received into our facility, when the repair begins and when the repair is completed, along with a tracking number.
- If your item is unable to be repaired a replacement may be offered. The replacement we will be of the same model or comparable to your sight. This option will only be offered in a case-by-case basis.
- I have an after-market housing on my CBE sight, should I send that in?
- No, we advise to remove all aftermarket products from your sight. We are not responsible for possible lost, or damage product that is not our own.
- I have an older sight, what are my options?
- We recommend calling us (877-503-5483), or emailing us (firstname.lastname@example.org) as we have limited parts remaining for specified sight models.
Can I request custom pin colors and sizes?
- We no longer offer individual customization on any of our products.
- Can I request a replacement?
- We require the sight to be sent in and reviewed before a replacement is considered. Replacements are eligible only by case-to-case basis.
- My hunt is in a week, I need my sight by tomorrow what can you do to help?
- We understand the importance of having the right equipment for your hunt, we unfortunately do not offer any expedited repair service as we operate first come first serve. We do recommend to always have a backup as we understand things happen at unfortunate times.
- How long will the repair take?
- Repairs are estimated to take 10-15 business days. Keep in mind shipping times to and from our facility may be extended due to your location.