- Smart mount multi-positioning mounting holes
- Elevation gang adjustment with visual laser engraved markings
- Micro windage gang adjustment with visual laser engraved markings
- Available with a 1-pin or 3-pin housing with .019" Blade pins
- Ability to set a floating pin with a rapid stop
- Fiber management system for even brighter pins and better protection with 12" of fiber
- Laser marked hashes for visual aid during pin adjustment
- Ambidextrous design
- Rheostat sight light included
- Sight scales included
Product Weight: 9.8 ounces
Find the most up-to-date instructions for your new CBE Tactic Hybrid here.
I have shot it after being left in my jeep in subzero temps after using it in the rain the week before and I actually think it shoots better cold.
I put together a recurve, mid tier riser and 50lb limbs around $500 to the door for white-tailed, shaved a popular whisker rest with a file to fit it. 1st time I've put together one of these ILF things you know. I put this sight on it and didn't have to touch it; it was perfect. I've had compounds and fiddled with cheap sights but never again.
Always been a big fan of CBE products and decided to replace my older 5-pin sight with the newer Tactic Hybrid 3 pin. After setting it up, and to my excitement required almost zero pin adjustment, the first thing I noticed was how BRIGHT the pins were. After inspecting the housing, the CBE folks made strategic cut outs around the pins to amplify the light to them. Great decision! The rest of the entire sight build quality, the light weight of it, and ease of adjustment was really good. Look forward to using in the deer and turkey woods this season!