CX-5 Hunting Sight
Ultimate versatility in a lightweight, compact & durable package - the CX5 has what bowhunters and archers need!
Weighing in at just 9 ounces, the CX5 shaves off excess weight by featuring an extension bar made from high-modulus carbon - keeping the sight extremely lightweight, as well as ultra-stiff. All while the dovetail mounting brackets, adjustment rails, and scope housing are machined aluminum for added durability. Low light conditions aren’t a problem with the five .019 blade-style pins, 12" of fiber optic per pin, and an included rheostat light. Micro adjustable and multiple mounting positions, for elevation and windage, make sighting in easier than ever.
Fully ambidextrous, the CX5 comes assembled as a right-handed sight but is easily converted for left-handed operation. In addition to the rheostat light, the CX5 also comes with a total of four different color peep alignment rings to easily customize the sight for specific needs.Features:
- Lightweight Design - Carbon Fiber Extension Bar with Dovetail Mount
- .019 Blade Pins with 12” of Fiber Optics Per Pin
- Interchangeable Fluorescent Peep Alignment Rings - Green Comes Installed, with Red, Yellow & Grey Included
- 5-pin Housing – Laser Engraved for Precise Pine Adjustments
- Second- & Third-Axis Adjustments
- Multiple Mounting Positions for Elevation and Windage Adjustments
- Micro Elevation and Windage Housing Adjustment with Laser-Engraved Indication Markings
- Rheostat Sight Light Included
- Fully Ambidextrous (Assembled for Right-Hand Operation)
- Fully Machined Aluminum Construction
Need instructions for your CX-5? Download them here.
Bridge Lock Instructions here.