TEK-Hybrid Series Hunting Sights (3 and 5 Pins)
- Fully machined aluminum construction
- Armed Guard Fiber Management System for even brighter pins and better protection; with 12" of fiber
- Micro adjust windage unit with laser engraved markings (right and left) and indicator window
- Ergonomic, oversized 4-point Rapid Drive knob for a sure, easy grip
- Fully micro-adjustable super precise to-the-yard adjustment
- Stay Tight design Delrin tracks assure sight stays tight, quiet, and rattle free, even over time; adjustable tension
- 3rd axis leveling
- Tool-less adjustment (other than dovetail gang adjustment)
- Enclosed rheostat light for adjustable pin brightness; no residual game-spooking light, no distraction
- Stainless steel bolts - no more rusting
- Rear-facing sight tape - need to rotate bow
- Fine-point, stainless steel indicator needle; same profile as sight body
- Interchangeable heads - use a single pin for elk/antelope/mule deer, multi-pin for whitetails/turkey
- Pins available in .010 or .019
- Multiple Pin Sight
Fully-machined tubing-style pins are insanely tough, amazingly consistent and perfectly straight. The fibers are fully enclosed, protected and reinforced where the fiber exits the pin. Each pin gives you the identical sight picture and the pins stack extremely tight.
Armed Guard Fiber Management System
Armed Guard Fiber Management System protects the fibers every step of the way, from block to pin. And, there is now 12 inches of fiber for brighter pins!
Our machined Rapid Drive™ elevation adjustment system is the fastest high-precision adjustment available – one turn = 1.5" of travel. An ergonomic knob makes adjustments easy.
Smart Mount – patented multi-position mounting holes give you a head start by allowing you to mount the sight in the optimal position to start with.
Quad Track – four-track stability adjustment system eliminates rocking and rattling.
Tough As Nails Guarantee
If your CBE bow sight needs repair, for any reason, we will repair or replace it, no questions asked!
|COMPARE HUNTING SIGHTS||TEK Hybrid Pro||TEK Hybrid||Sniper Pro XD||SL4||TL3|
|Interchangeable laser engraved aluminum yardage scales||✓||✕||✕||✕||✕|
|Rear-facing sight tape||✓||✓||✕||✕||✓|
|Engraved elevation marks||✕||✕||✓||✓||✓|
|Fully machined aluminum construction||✓||✓||✓||✕||✕|
|Armed Guard Fiber Management System||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Micro adjust windage unit with laser engraved markings||✓||✓||✓||✕||✕|
|Ergonomic, oversized 4-point Rapid Drive for a sure, easy grip||✓||✓||✕||✕||✓|
|Fully micro-adjustable - super precise to-the-yard adjustment||✓||✓||✕||✕||✓|
|Stay tight design - Delrin tracks assure sight stays tight, quiet, and rattle free, even over time; adjustable tension||✓||✓||✕||✕||✓|
|3rd axis leveling||✓||✕||✓||✕||✕|
|Tool-less adjustment (other than dovetail gang adjustment)||✓||✓||✕||✕||✓|
|Enclosed rheostat light for adjustable pin brightness||✓||✓||✓||✕||✕|
|Stainless steel bolts - no more rusting||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fine-point, stainless steel indicator needle; same profile as sight body||✓||✓||✕||✕||✓|
|Optional interchangeable heads - use a single pin for elk, antelope, mule, deer, or multi-pin for whitetail and turkey||✓||✓||✕||✕||✕|
|Standard pins available in .010 or .019||✓||✓||✓||.019 Only||.019 Only|